292 Finished Lots
Three product lines:
»» Product A – 109 Detached Homes on 36.5’ x 110’ Lots
»» Product B – 88 Detached Homes on 50’ x 100’ Lots
»» Product C – 95 Detached Homes on 60’ x 110’ Lots
Beachwalk on the Mandalay Coast is located on the North East corner of Fifth Street and Harbor Boulevard in the incorporated city of Oxnard, CA. Notably, the subject site lies directly across the street (Harbor Blvd) from Mandalay State Beach and Mandalay County Park.
Contact Brokers for Marketing Package
- Description: KEY FEATURES
• Finished lots adjacent to the beach with easy and walkable beach access.
• One of the only major masterplanned coastal lot opportunities in Southern California.
• Adjacent to Mandalay State Beach and due south of the Ventura Port District.
• This is a highly constrained new home market due to SOAR. SOAR restricts the ability to develop on adjacent sites within Ventura County boundaries. Beach Walk on the Mandalay Coast is not impacted by SOAR (Save Our Agricultural Resources).
• Beach preserve and views between site and ocean is a protected state park and will never be developed.
• One of the last remaining coastal residential developments of this size.
• Fully approved entitlements for 292 detached housing units with a approved and vested coastal development plan and a Recorded Final Map #5592.
• Lots will be delivered in a finished condition.