BRE Lic. #01275966
Mr. Grady joined The Hoffman Company in 2000 as a land broker specializing in master planned communities, mixed use, residential, commercial and re-development projects in the Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Los Angeles County markets. His primary duties include land brokerage services for the home building industry and commercial industry projects in Southern California.
Prior to joining The Hoffman Company, Mr. Grady previously worked for The Irvine Company as a project manager in the Community Development Division.
Mr. Grady has closed over $400 Million in land transactions including some of the largest land sales in the industry. He lives in La Quinta with his wife Julie and has two daughters Becky and Mary. Becky and her husband Kevin live in Irvine with their three daughters, Gracie, Janie and Lucy. Mary is recently married to Michael and they live in Bradenton.
- Pinnacle Apartments (Talega), 362 apartments, San Clemente, Ca.
- Central Park West, 1,380 residential, office, retail, Irvine, Ca.
- Cimmaron Ridge, 774 residential, Menifee, Ca.
- Seaport Marina, 350 residential, commercial, retail, Long Beach, Ca.
- Mesa Verde, 3,400 residential, commercial, Calimesa, Ca.
- Tomlinson Park, 200 residential, Brea, Ca.
- Bastanchury Estates, 47 Estate lots, Yorba Linda, Ca.
- [Kerrigan Ranch, 38 Estate Lots, Yorba Linda, Ca.
- Mountain View Estates, Banning, Ca.
- Glenrose Ranch, 121 units, Highland, Ca.
- Elsinore Land, planned for 400 multi-family, retail, Lake Elsinore, Ca.
- Countryview Estates, 613 units, Menifee, Ca.
- Lambert Estates, 54 units, Brea, Ca.
Background | Education
2000 – Present
The Hoffman Company, Land Broker
Orange, Riverside, Los Angeles, San Bernardino Counties.
1983 – 2000
Grady Associates (owner), HRP and Peridian (business development).
Planning and Landscape Architectural Services for the Home Building Industry as well as commercial, retail, hotel, resort and golf course industry.
1975 – 1983
The Irvine Company, Community Development Division
Project Manager for planning, Landscape architectural services, and construction for Master Planned Communities on the Irvine Ranch.
Participated on the common area development of communities such as Woodbridge (finished with over 9,000 units), University Park, Turtle Rock, etc. Obtained credits toward an MBA at UCI and Long Beach State.
1971 – 1973
Cal Poly Pomona
Bachelor of Science , Landscape Architecture
1966 – 1968
Bachelor of Arts, Fine Arts and Communications
Building Industry Association of Southern California
Golf Course Superintendents Association of Southern California
Christian Real Estate Professionals
California Real Estate Broker