BRE Lic. #01910373
Since joining The Hoffman Company in 2012 as a Broker Associate, Mrs. Bockhorst has closed in excess of 1,000+ lots, mostly representing private landowners and local farming families throughout the Inland Empire, selling direct to both Private, and Publicly traded Homebuilders. Sarah’s primary duties consist not only of deal sourcing, and contract negotiation but working alongside various engineers, architects, land consultants, city/county officials, cost estimators, and environmentalists just to name a few.
Sarah’s background begins in Southwest Riverside. She comes from one of the original pioneering families (The Motte Family) who has farmed much of the Perris Valley since the late 1800’s. Over the years, those alfalfa farms turned into land sales and later into developments. This background has provided Sarah with invaluable knowledge and experience in the area. She has relationships with local landowners, and key political figures throughout Riverside County. She also manages much of her families assets, including residential, commercial, industrial developments, and her families Classic Car Museum, which she helped establish as a nonprofit 501©3 in Menifee, CA – www.mottemuseum.com
Mrs. Bockhorst earned her Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from Point Loma Nazarene University, where she participated and later coached the Speech and Debate Forensics team. Today she is an active member of the Building Industry Association, and the Urban Land Institute for both the Orange County and Inland Empire chapters.
Sarah has traveled to over 12 countries throughout the world, enjoys snowboarding, and is an avid golfer. Today she resides in Riverside with her husband Ryan and their son Conrad.
- 305 Lots- Rockport Ranch: Menifee, Riverside County, CA
- 104 Lots- Ironwood: Moreno Valley, Riverside County, CA
- 203 Lots- Harvest Glen: Menifee, Riverside County, CA
- 22 Small Lots/±0.93 acre Assemblage- Toluca Lake, Los Angeles, CA
- 142 Beds- Assisted Living Facility: Fountain Valley, Orange County, CA
- ±50 Units- Albers: North Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA
- ±78 Senior Units- Moreno Valley, Riverside County, CA
- 49 Townhomes- Box Springs: Moreno Valley, Riverside County, CA