BRE Lic. #00999403
Norman Scheel joined The Hoffman Company in 1989 and remains one of the firm’s top brokers with total closings in excess of $1.5 billion. Mr. Scheel acquired the firm in 2005 from founder Byron Hoffman and is currently co-owner with partner Tom Dallape. With more than 22 years in the business, Mr. Scheel has professional relationships with California’s leading homebuilders, land developers and financial institutions.
As President of The Hoffman Company, Mr. Scheel has led the firms’ expansion by opening offices in Nevada and Northern California.
Mr. Scheel has been a panelist and guest speaker at numerous real estate conferences throughout California.
- Orange County: Huntington Beach Blue Canvas 201 lots
- San Diego County: Oceanside Arrowood Masterplan 1,007 lots
- Riverside County: Riverside Lake Hills Masterplan 512 lots
- San Bernardino: Chino Hills Pinehurst Masterplan 693 lots
- Los Angeles: Palmdale Rancho Vista 1,541 lots
Background | Education
Co-Owner – The Hoffman Company
Vice President – The Hoffman Company
Sales Associate – The Hoffman Company
Bachelor’s Degree – University of La Verne
United Cerebral Palsy- Board of Directors 1994-2010
Building Industry Association of Southern California (BIA)
California Real Estate Broker