BRE Lic. #01473762
David has been with the Hoffman Company for 9 years and currently heads up the Central Valley division for the Hoffman Company. He has brokered multiple deals in the Central Valley and in Southern California. In 2010 David brokered the largest residential development deal in Orange County. In 2011 he brokered the largest land deal (acres) in the Inland Empire and then again in 2014 David brokered the largest development deal in Riverside County. David’s expertise spans all product types: Developed and Paper Lots, Standing Inventory, Infill Projects, Farms, Mitigation Land, Ranch Land and Recreational Land. David has also served clients as an expert witness in property tax cases. In 2011 David successfully negotiated a 50% tax reduction on a 3-year tax bill for the owners of the Running Horse project in Fresno.
- Total transaction volume since July 2009 in excess of $100 million
- Brokered over 1,500 acres and nearly 3,500 lots to date.
- Brokered multiple transactions in Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Successfully reduced property taxes for multiple clients and has been an expert witness in property tax cases.
- Morning Sun : 281 lots : Bakersfield
- Wegis Ranch : 111 lots : Bakersfield
- Silvertip Resort : 227 Room Luxury Hotel Development : Mariposa County/Yosemite
- Blue Canvass : 201 lots : Huntington Beach
- 12 Oaks : 216 Lots & Vineyard/Winery Development : Temecula Wine Country
- Tuscana Village SP : 176 Unit Apartment & Retail Development : Ontario
- Quail Ranch : 805 acres & Golf Course : Moreno Valley
Background | Education
Prior to joining The Hoffman Company David has owned and operated a series of small businesses based in Orange County since 1981. His history as a business owner has given David a unique breadth of experience and skills that enable him to deliver key insights for his clients as they analyze their business decisions in the acquisition and disposition of land.
2006 – Present
The Hoffman Company, Land Broker
West Riverside County, Kern County, Orange County
1992 – 2006
Framing Company, Orange County
Owner, Project Manager
David has worked with multiple churches locally and Internationally as a church planter, speaker and relief worker. David has traveled to 5 different countries on 8 separate short term mission trips. Most recently, in 2013-14, David had the privilege to travel to the Philippines in an advance disaster relief effort after Hurricane Yolanda. In July/August of 2014 David led a Church growth seminar in Peru. Here in the states, David, with his wife Monica, worked with MotelChurch in planting churches in weekly rate motels. David resides in Fresno with his wife and two daughters who also labor for the Kingdom of God.
California Real Estate Agent