Site is located at 1109 Elm Avenue, Beaumont CA 92223
+/- 6.34 Acres | 22 Single Family Lots
• Approved Tentative Tract Map #TM33680
• Civil Engineering/Improvement Plans Approved
• Final Map Process Ready To Be Kicked Off
• Buyer To Process Architecture/Construction Documents
- Property Summary: The Elm Avenue property consists of 22 single family residential lots with 7,000 sq ft min per D.U. The project is ideal for entry level homebuyers, and located within one of the fastest growing sub-markets in the Inland Empire. Amazon is currently under construction on a new 640k sq ft fulfillment center less than a mile from the subject property, which will bring 1,000 new jobs to the area. Wolverine has a very large industrial hub next to Amazon and is planning an expansion. A maker of various, well-known shoe brands, Wolverine has multiple office and engineering jobs in addition to warehouse associates. While there are other new home communities in the area, the Elm Avenue site represents a more convenient opportunity for home ownership, given that it is not within a restrictive masterplan, has no HOA dues, covenants, CFDs and other constraints related to larger communities that would limit the targeted buyer demographic. The site straddles the border of old town Beaumont and the newer suburban tracts. Homeowners will enjoy the best of both worlds, with the mature, heritage trees of the vintage neighborhood adjacent to the east (which includes Antique Row and the regal, Carnegie-built library) as well as the newer parks and recreation associated with the tracts of home built to the west of the site. From golfing at the various local courses, to shopping at Cabazon, or taking a 20 minute drive to Palm Springs, there are many entertainment options for Beaumont residents. Newly-built retail in the area includes Panera Express (Drive-Thru), Sonic, Pieology & Rite Aid.