BRE Lic. #01851622
Mr. Fowler joined the Hoffman Company in June of 2007 and has successfully transacted more than 6,000 lots and nearly 100 units of standing inventory. Cameron has worked extensively with major lending institutions such as Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, California Bank & Trust, Wells Fargo, and Bank of the West. He has closed nearly a dozen transactions with Bank of America in his tenure with The Hoffman Company.
In January of 2010, Mr. Fowler opened an office in San Ramon, the third office for The Hoffman Company, and it’s first in Northern California. Since the opening of the Northern California office, The Hoffman Company has enjoyed great success. Mr. Fowler specializes in the land development, entitlement, and acquisition/disposition of Residential and Multi-Family land. Since 2010, Mr. Fowler has closed more than $1.4B of residential land transactions in the Bay Area. In February of 2016 Mr. Fowler successfully brokered the largest for sale residential land transaction in the Bay Area with the sale of The Vale, a 450-unit master plan community in Sunnyvale that traded for $186m.
- Wallis Ranch: 806 Lots, Dublin, CA
- Faria Preserve: 786 Lots, San Ramon, CA
- The Vale: 450 Lots, Sunnyvale, CA
- Evans Estates: 437 Lots, Manteca, CA
- Great Oaks: 418 Lots, San Jose, CA
- Hillsdale Heights: 293 Lots, San Mateo, CA
- Traverse: 206 Lots, Milpitas, CA
- The Orchard: 188 Lots, San Jose, CA
- Redwood Crossing: 131 Lots, Redwood City, CA
- Foundation: 67 Lots, Sunnyvale, CA
- Connolly Station: 67 Lots, Fremont, CA
- Tyrella: 37 Lots, Mountain View, CA
Mr. Fowler currently has listings and pending transactions consisting of nearly 3,000 lots with a transaction value in excess of $400m.
Background | Education
2007 – Present
The Hoffman Company, Land Broker
(Bay Area, Sacramento, Central Valley)
2004 – 2008
Bachelors of Science in Economics
Minor in Business Management
University of California Irvine